Saturday, November 22, 2008

My favorite song!!!

Hey bloggers! It's Wally! I want to share with you my favorite song! It's called Lucky by jason Mraz.

Do you hear me, i'm talking to you,
Across the waters, across the deep blue ocean
Under the open skies, oh my , baby I'm tryin'
Yeah I hear you, in my dreams,
I feel you whisper across the sea,
I keep you with me, in my heart,
You make it easier when life gets hard.

Lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again
oohhooohhooohooohhoooohhoooohhohohohohohoh

they don't know how long it takes
Waiting for love like this
Every time we say gooodbye
I wish we had one more kiss
I wait for you I promise you, i will

i'm lucky i'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have beem where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again
I'm lucy we're i love in every way
Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed
Lucky to be coming home someday

So i'm sailing though the sea
to an island where we'll meet
You'll here the music fill the air
I'll put a flower in your hair
And though the breeze is through the trees
Move so pretty, your all i see
Let the world keep spinning round
You hold me right here right now

I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where i have been
lucky to be coming home again
I'm lucky we're in love inevery way
Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed
Lucky to be coming home someday
oohoohoohoohooohoohohohohohohho
oohoohoohoohooohoohohohohohohho

Wally

5 comments:

Elyssa said...

i love your blog!

Wally World said...

thanks do you like my pup?

Wally World said...

thanks do you like my pup?

Wally World said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ken Mixon said...

Hey Wally! I think that might be my favorite song right now, too. Especially when we're riding together!!